Department of Labor, Workers Compensation, New Castle County
Circular design elements

Employees who sustain work-related injuries or illnesses and are eligible for benefits are paid by worker’s compensation insurance. The Industrial Accident Board provides an impartial forum for the resolution of cases in dispute.

Please note: Claims of HIPAA violations or cases of medical-related discrimination should be referred to the U.S. Department of Labor.


Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Not Sure Where to Start? We Can Help. Call 211

Chat live with a Delaware 211 team member

Live Chat

Available Monday - Friday from 8 am - 9 pm