Circular design elements

Garrett House provides independent, residential apartments for adults with physical disabilities who meet federal income guidelines. There are seven apartments open to people with any physical disability, not just those who have Cerebral Palsy., however there may be a waiting list.Garrett House was funded with a HUD grant and comes with a rent subsidy for people with disabilities who are low income. Please call for more information.


Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Not Sure Where to Start? We Can Help. Call 211

Chat live with a Delaware 211 team member

Live Chat

Available Monday - Friday from 8 am - 9 pm